In this edition:
- Sophie Aujean, Senior Policy and Programmes Officer, explains how ILGA-Europe’s work on intersex issues has evolved, the importance of the three intersex forums in this context and what is on the agenda of ILGA-Europe in the coming years.
- Get familiar with the basic concepts regarding intersex.
- Morgan Carpenter, President of OII Australia, sums up why Australia is currently a champion in advancing the rights of intersex people.
- Nils Muižnieks, Council of Europe Commissioner for Human Rights, is explaining why the rights of intersex people should be put more firmly on the human rights agenda of national governments.
- Dr. Dan Christian Ghattas from OII Europe is presenting an overview of the advocacy work that has been carried out so far on a European level.
- Del LaGrace Volcano explains how art can be used as an intersex activism tool.